The All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT) is one of the most coveted and prestigious medical entrance exams in the entire nation. The AIPMT 2016 is being conducted on May 2, 2016. The CBSE board conducts the examination to help students who wish to gain entry to well reputed medical institutions across the country. The exam is conducted for over more than 3500 MBBS seats in government aided medical and dental colleges of India. The AIPMT is not considered for entrance into medical institutions in states like Jammu & Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh, and Telangana, which more or less have their own separate entrance exams.
The AIPMT 2016will be conducted using pen and paper mode across numerous pre-destined exam centres across the country.
There are numerous key points to bear in mind when taking up the AIPMT 2016 examination:
- AIPMT is a national level examination.
- The AIPMT application forms are now available online.
- The applications are to be submitted before 8/01/2016(for payment via E-challan) and 12/01/2016(for payment via other modes).
- The applications can also submit their AIPMT form later, up to 6/02/2016(E-challan payment) and 10/06/2016(other modes of payment) with fine.
- The AIPMT Admit Card will be available 1/04/2016.
- The OMR Sheet will be put up for display between 19th May, 2016 to 23rd May, 2016 for any three days.
- The AIPMT Answer Sheets will be available from 24th May, 2016 to 26th May, 2016.
- The AIPMT result will be available by 5th June, 2016.
- On the day of the exam carry the Passport size Photograph, Admit Card, and Postcard Photograph pasted on form.
- Use Black/Blue Ball pen only during the entire duration of the exam.
The AIPMT 2016 Eligibility Criteria is as follows:
- The ccandidates must have completed or should appear his 10th and 12th exams in their state. .
- Candidate must possess a valid domicile of the state.
- The candidate must be a validcitizen of India.
- The appearing candidate’s age must be 17 years as on or before 31st December 2016.
- The upper AIPMT age limit is 25 years (5 years relaxation for the SC/ST/OBC candidates) as on or before 31st December 2016.
Here are a few pointers when preparing for the AIPMT examination:
- AIPMT Syllabus Clarity:
The AIPMT syllabus must be covered from the beginning to the end. The AIPMT 2016’s syllabus mostly consists of NCERT’s Physics, Chemistry and Biology portions. Therein, an aspiring candidate must have a clear understanding of the CBSE 11 and 12th standard syllabus. Your preparation must provide you with a clarity that will help you tackle any problem you might face during the exam.
The aspiring candidates must make a habit of solving previous year question papers in order to get a clear and better understanding of how the exam is conducted and type of questions they might face.
- Important Topics to pay attention to are:
Physics- Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Optics and Nuclear physics.
Chemistry- Mole concept, Co-ordination chemistry, Periodic table, General organic chemistry, Chemical bonding.
Biology- Ecology and environment, Physiology of plants and animals, Basics of Biotechnology, Genetics, Morphology of plants and animals, Cell Biology, Reproduction in plants and animals.
For any successful preparation, planning beforehand is a must. Planning ahead not only gives you a clear picture of what is be done and how it is to be done, it also helps you to get a precise evaluation of your progress. It also helps you in improving your focus.